Ha! I got an e-blast from a local theatre company today, listing all the critical praise for its current production. (Nothing wrong with that, btw; indeed, more power to 'em!)
But I had to LOL when I pondered my own response to the show in question.
So . . . in the spirit of "Where's Waldo?", can you spot the Hub Review review among the following?
1. A powerful, moving production
2. A show to savor
3. One of the best performances I've seen this season.
4. A can't-be-missed production.
5. A profound, complex, well-executed piece of theater.
6. A dazzling, top-of-the-line piece of you-know-what.
(Hint: It's not #1-5.)